Some activities in regional parks require permits.
If your event or activity involves any of the below, you should contact 604-432-6359 for more info.
- More than 50 people in attendance, whether as participants or spectators
- Any special requirements such as amplification, generators, tents or equipment
- The activity is publicly advertised
- You require exclusive use of an area other than a reservable facility
- Your event occurs outside of park hours
- The activity is for education or research purposes
- The activity follows an organized route
- Participants or spectators are charged a fee or minimum donation
- Your activities may have an impact on other park users or surrounding residents
- Any commercial use or the activity is for profit (including activities where financial transactions take place outside of the regional park.)
Bringing a group to a regional park?
We want your visit to a regional park to be fun and problem-free. Please take a minute to provide some information about your group’s visit so we can check that there isn’t any construction, trail closures, filming or other groups at the same time and place when you’re planning to arrive.
Group Visit Notification