At some point you just don’t want to wear it anymore. It may not fit, it’s out of style, or maybe it has faded.
Here are some ideas to give your clothes a second chance.
Old unwanted clothes can be turned into something fun, unique and usable...
- Try turning your old t-shirts into rags for household cleaning and washing your car.
- Turn a shirt into a reusable shopping bag.
- Turn a shirt or sweater into a scarf.
- Turn a shirt or sweater into a laptop case.
- Turn a big shirt into a strapless dress.
- Make a funky hat out of a sweater.
- Use old shirts to make hot and cold bags.
- Turn an old t-shirt into a pillow case.
- Turn an old pillow case into a baby sleeping bag.
- Patch shirts, jeans, or flannel together and turn them into a unique quilt.
- Make a purse out of old jeans and fabric.
- Turn old jeans into a draft stopper for under your door.